Today being a very communicative person is not enough to succeed in the corporate communication career. You need to be actively trained to get the skills and competences to face the latest challenges of a continuously evolving scenario. If you feel ready to become a 360° communication professional and you wish to undertake an innovative, rich and enjoyable learning path, we are happy to invite you to join our Master program and experience the academic and business network it provides. Enjoy it!
Prof. Maria Zoia, Director of Master in Corporate Communication
- bachelor degree (obtained by the end of December 2017)
- excellent command of the English language
- basic knowledge of communication or marketing
The effective blend between academic and managerial perspectives will encourage students to develop an open, creative, professional and flexible mindset, providing a unique set of competences that will enable participants to outperform in every sector of the corporate and brand communication field, both in communication/adv agencies and companies.
- Number edition: 7
- Number participants: 30
- Classes: In-class training (more than 600 hours) and experiencing activities
- Duration: 1 year- Full time
- Starting date: 25 September 2017
- Tuition fees: 10.000 euro
Interfacoltà di Economia, Scienze Linguistiche e Letterature Straniere
Scienze Linguistiche e Letterature Straniere
Master di I livello
Master universitario I livello